Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome Busy October!!!!!

Already shaping up to be a crazy month, but I have to say I love the Fall, and I love October! Halloween is still my favorite holiday...brings me back to when I was a kid, my brother and I loved watching Halloween the movie,,no matter how cheesy it is to this day..it now takes on a whole new memory since my brother is gone...sometimes bittersweet to think that after 2 years,I still talk to him everyday like he is sitting in front of me..but I am stronger than I know, and I keep going regardless, life needs to be lived, even when those we love leave us suddenly...anyway, several shows coming up...working on my Etsy shop...I still post pics for sale on my facebook fan page Josie's Jewels...any questions or if you want something custom..email me!!! ogz426@hotmail.com I will be working like a crazy woman the next few months..but I love this so much..it makes it worth it to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment