Friday, December 16, 2011

It's been a long time.....

Hey Everyone,
Been a little while since I have been on...it is just a little hectic in my world lately...and with being sick, things can get even worse! I am doing ok, just found out I might have Lupus, not what I wanted to hear, but what can you do, except it ..keep going. My jewelry has been keeping my mind off of it until I can see the doctor and really get a plan of action in play. In the meantime, I am just working on my new and beautiful things for the upcoming year. I have some fantastic ideas, and I am looking forward to showing my newer stuff off. In the next few days, I will be putting up some last minute pieces up for sale, if interested, email me and I can ship out the same day...I know Christmas is fastly approaching! I hope all is well with everyone, and that 2012 is a much better year, I think I need a little sunshine in my life...and I am hoping that this will be my year for good things!!!! Keep looking on here and my facebook JosiesJewels fan page..pics will be up on both, and more sale items in the next few weeks as well.
Take care everyone, and I promise it will not be this long again!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment